Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
ABTL Advanced Bio-Agro Tech Ltd
Content sponsored by:

Role of acidifiers to control pathogenic microorganisms and to improve the performance of birds

Published: July 14, 2022
Summary
Introduction Acidifiers are combination of organic acids. Organic acid is a chemical compound from the class of fatty acids that have a pH below 7 Organic acids included in feeds in order to lower the pH of the feed, gut, & microbial cytoplasm thereby inhibiting the growth of pathogenic intestinal microflora.   Role of Organic Acid Acidifier effectively regulates pH of the...
Related topics
Authors:
Sumit Sipany
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Sumit Sipany
15 de julio de 2022
The organic acids and its salts or simply acidifiers play an important role in gut health in animals. The acidifiers could be used to favourably manipulate the intestinal microbial populations, improve the immune response, and perform a bactericidal activity in countering pathogenic bacteria. Acidifiers also improve the digestibility and absorption of nutrients. However, their effect will not be similar among all types of organic acids as their mechanism of activity is based on its pKa value. Acidifiers with their potent applications helps in improving nutrient digestibility, mineral utilization, meat quality, enhancing immunity, antimicrobial effects in countering pathogenic bacteria, boosting performance and production, and thus safeguarding health of birds. Use ACIPLEX product of ABTL for optimized acidification to amplify growth performance of birds. Features:- 1. A synergistically acting combination of organic acids and acid salts having non-corrosive and non-stringent properties. 2. Innovative acidifier, consisting of organic acids in a protective matrix that reduces the solubility of the acids, ensuring that they are released throughout the entire gastro-intestinal tract. 3. Safe and easy handling as well as fast and homogenous mixing in the feed. 4. No development of antibiotic resistance. 5. No withdrawal time.
Virinder gupta
Virinder gupta
2 de noviembre de 2022
Hello. I am a layer Poultry farmer based out of Barwala RaipurRani Haryana. I have been meaning to explore and understand ABTL product offerings for my farm. Yet, i have not been able to have a representative visit my farm and discuss. Can some one ne proactive enough to book an appointment and hence enlighten me? Warmest, Virinder 8308 127 869 Modi Farms
Sumit Sipany
4 de noviembre de 2022
Virinder gupta Dear Mr. Virinder, Thank you for getting in touch. I have shared your number & enquiry with my concerned sales manager and soon you will receive the call from him regarding all your necessary concerns. For any other help required do let me know. Thanks !
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Vemana
22 de enero de 2023
1. The acidifiers most used in poultry diets are fumaric, butyric, formic, prop ionic, lactic, and citric acids.?? 2. These has a special function of reducing the pH, which makes it an antimicrobial additive, with the ability to regulate the intestinal micro biota and, consequently, to improve digestive efficiency.?? 3. The acidifiers could be used to favourably manipulate the intestinal microbial populations and improve the immune response, hence perform an activity similar to antibiotics in food animals in countering pathogenic bacteria. Acidifiers also improve the digestibility of nutrients and increase the absorption of minerals.?? DrV.Rajendra Prasad
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister