Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Moringa Oleifera Leaves in Poultry Nutrition and Health

Proximate Study, Mineral and Anti-nutrient Composition of Moringa Oleifera Leaves Harvested from Lafia, Nigeria: Potential Benefits in Poultry Nutrition and Health

Published: January 7, 2013
Summary
INTRODUCTION Antibiotics are utilized as growth promoters at sub-therapeutic levels and for treatment of poultry diseases. The beneficial effects of antibiotic in combating bacterial problems and as growth promoters are well documented. Medication of water using antibiotic helps birds to recover from certain diseases of bacterial origin. However, there may be problems associated with usage of ...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. A.O. Ogbe
AOgbe
Recommend
Comment
aruna agro agencies
28 de noviembre de 2015
DEAR SIR VERY HAPPY TO SEE THE MOORINGA LEAVES STUDY REPORT AS I AM THE CATTLE FEED MANUFACTUER IN THENI TAMIL NADU I AM SERCHING FOR LOW COST HIGH VALUE PLANT PROTINE TO REPLACE THE MAIZE PLEASE GUIDE ME
Recommend
Dr. Fiodor S. Marchenkov
Kronos -Agro private company
14 de mayo de 2018
Dear Sir, for cattle feed (after 3 months age) you can test dried cassava leaves pellets.This is by-product of manioka. It contains a lot of protein and fibres. If you interest in I can advice to you one big manufacturer from Thailand.
Recommend
Josias R. Tiburcio, Jr.
31 de julio de 2016
How do I cite this article properly?
Recommend
Dr. A.O. Ogbe
AOgbe
1 de agosto de 2016
Dear Josias, Thanks for your inquiry, find below how to cite the article; Ogbe A.O. and John P.A. (2011): Proximate study, mineral and anti-nutrient composition of Moringa oleifera leaves from Lafia, Nasarawa State Nigeria: Potential benefits in poultry nutrition and health. Journal of Microbiology Biotechnology and Food Sciences, 1(3): 296-308.
Recommend
klean shikongo
3 de abril de 2018

Dr. A.O. Ogbe can you help me on how to calculate the nutritional value.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.