Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Dr Pat Blackall – Australian Poultry Award 2014

Published: February 26, 2015
Summary
Poultry CRC is delighted that at the recent Australian Poultry Science Symposium in Sydney, one of our very own, Dr Pat Blackall , was awarded the Australian Poultry Award from The World’s Poultry Science Association. Dr Blackall is a Poultry CRC Research Manager, heads up the CRC’s Safe and Quality Food Production program (Program 3) and sits on a number of our committees (End-U...
Authors:
Pat Blackall
University of Queensland
Recommend
Comment
Dr. Mohammad Akram
6 de marzo de 2015
Dear Dr. Pat Blackall, Congratulation to get this award. You really deserve for this. Your work in the field of Poultry Microbiology is appreciable and will be helpful for me and all the related workers & Diagnostician of the world. Regards Dr. M.Akram, Ph.D. (Microbiology) Consultant Microbiologist, Micro Laboratories, Karachi, Pakistan
Recommend
Pat Blackall
University of Queensland
11 de marzo de 2015
Dr Akram My thanks for your kind words. The reality is that my work (like so much research) has always been done in teams and it is the team members (veterinarians, biologists, technicians, animal technicians and many others) who really contributed to any success that we had. I greatly appreciate the opportunities that poultry research has given me and the world of friends and colleagues that I have gained from my work. Regards. Pat Blackall
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.