Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
Life Rainbow
Content sponsored by:
Life Rainbow

New nutritional solution in heat stress management. Ganoderma lucidum: An ally to fight heat stress

Published: July 26, 2022
Summary
In many regions, animal production under hot conditions is a major challenge and is expected to become more common in the future. During heat stress, several strategies are used to dissipate excess heat. When high temperatures, water consumption increases, and feed intake decreases (thus reducing nutrient absorption).In order to dissipate heat, livestock will increase the heart and breathing rate...
Related topics:
Recommend
Comment
OKOCHA ONUOHA
8 de agosto de 2022
Good product! I would have also love to assess the effectiveness of this product under a hot humid tropical environment. This is because the ability of poultry species to loose heat to their external environment in humid climates is usually compromised. Thanks
Recommend
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
8 de agosto de 2022

OKOCHA ONUOHA
Hello Mr. Okocha
I'm Jenny from Life Rainbow Biotech sales team.
Thank you for your interest in Gano-met
Welcome to contact me janettsai@lrbiot.com

Recommend
OKOCHA ONUOHA
9 de agosto de 2022
Good to hear from you. Would you be interested in designing a research study in hot humid tropical climates with boiler chicken as experimental animals to test the efficacy of your product in overcoming heat stress. Thanks.
Recommend
Janet Tsai
Life Rainbow
9 de agosto de 2022

OKOCHA ONUOHA
Dear Mr. Okocha
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Gano-met has done many hot humid tropical climates with boiler chicken trials.
Please refer to
https://en.engormix.com/poultry-industry/articles/the-effectiveness-gano-met-t46256.htm
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: janettsai@lrbiot.com

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.