Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Incessant prolapse cases

Published: March 18, 2015

How does high crude protein levels in feed of 48 weeks laying birds leads to over 61% Mortality related issues of prolapse with all other factors such as enteric diseases, lightening and debeaking are in check?

Related topics
Authors:
Anonymous
Anonymous
Recommend
Comment
Badr Alfadil
Ommat
9 de agosto de 2015
salpingitis & the infection of the oviduct by any pathogens like E.coli will also leads to prolapse
Recommend
Dr. Rama Prasad Chakraborty
9 de agosto de 2015
I appreciate the comment and premonltion of Dr.B.Alfadi to pin point the pathogen from E.Coli causing prolapse diarrhoea with havoc mortality. Please address same without jumping to other etiology.
Recommend
Antonio C. Lubao
13 de agosto de 2015
I am engaged in the breeding of fighting cocks. I also noticed that passing extra large eggs causes prolapse on my broodhens.
Recommend
Victor Effiong Akpan
15 de agosto de 2015
In addition to these remedies above, i suggest that nutritional information of feed should be strictly adhered to. Feeds meant to be served at 100g/bird/day should not be mistakenly use at 120 or 125g/bird/day as this could be disastrous
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.