Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Coccidiosis and necrotic enteritis: Prevention is the best option

Published: June 25, 2019
Summary
Necrotic enteritis is widely common and economically significant. It is caused by the proliferation of the Clostridium perfringens bacterium, associated and triggered by protozoans of the Eimeria genus, which preliminarily causes coccidiosis (Figure 1). This disease is present around the world, and the animal production market spends millions of dollars a year to fight it. Modern tools in ...
Related topics:
Authors:
Liliana Longo Borges
ICC
Melina Bonato
ICC
Recommend
Comment
Timothy Jalo
Premier Feed Mills
3 de octubre de 2019

This piece was well researched and commendable. How will I access this product (Immunowall) in this part of the world (Nigeria).

Recommend
Aline Almeida
ICC
10 de octubre de 2019
Timothy Jalo , could you please provide us your email or telephone number?
Recommend
OVERCOMER FEEDS
Overcomer Feeds
6 de diciembre de 2019
Aline Almeida I am equally very interested in this product and wish to provide my contact number as well as my email as: oluadebimbola@gmail.com/+2348033961275 Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Thanks.
Recommend
Fazal Malik Malik
2 de julio de 2020
So nice wel hw can I receive immune wall at Oman and for other country pls Insure us price also thnks
Recommend
Melina Bonato
ICC
2 de julio de 2020
fazal Malik Malik thank you for your interest. Can you please send me your email contact?
Recommend
Nisar Muhammad Khan
19 de julio de 2022
Please inform us about the availability of the immunowall in Pakistan and also it's price ,email is dr.nisarmuhammad313@gmail.com
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.