Lumance® Poultry Experiments – Southeast USA
- This large scale evaluation (7.3 millions birds) was carried out from February 2018- April 21 2018 in the context of Non Antibiotic Ever (NAE) raised bird program.
- The USA complex had been using a combination
- Calcium butyrate product (Kemin)
- Probiotic (Novus)
- Natural anticoccidial (Phibro)
- The main purpose was to evaluate the ability of Lumance® to replace all 3 products, control necrotic enteritis and keep performance.
- Lumance® was dosed 3 lbs /t (starter) , 2 lbs/t grower , 1 lb/t (finisher)
- Age sold : 36 days . Placement density : 69 birds.
- No other additives used, No ionophore coccidiostat, Just Amprol used to control coccidiosis
- Feed Conversion ratio 1.69
- Average Weight gain 4.52 lbs
- Livability 95.93 %
- Daily weight gain 55.8 gr
- Helps control necrotic enteritis
- Replaces all other additives, medication and growth promoters
- NO necrotic enteritis found in the Lumance® group
- Lumance® is a valid tool to be used in starter, grower and finisher diet to ensure top performance, feed conversion and keep necrotic enteritis under control