Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

piggery project proposal

Piggery Project

Published: March 13, 2011
By: Motlatsi Matlapeng

Im impressed of this website and I hope i would be able to get assistance as soon as possible. Im working as a Community Development Practitioner and im supposed to assist a piggery project with a business plan. Can someone assist me on the basics tools/equipment for one to buy when starting a piggery project. This project operate at a very small scale.

Related topics:
Recommend
Comment
Simon Mupambawatyi
23 de junio de 2016
Yes I need to expand my Piggery farming business. I have been doing it in the village and currently have 10 pigs. Now I have secured a 6 hactares piece of land so I need a project proposal guide line to source for funds from financiers.
Recommend
james porikura
19 de julio de 2016
I'm very interested to start up a piggery project in my community so I'm seeking some help to write up project proposal so that I can present to my government or NGO for funding
Recommend
Adanyi Abel
14 de agosto de 2016
I need a business proposal on piggery project pls if anyone hv an idea
Recommend
David Saura
2 de noviembre de 2016
Hello Sir am the young man who trying to set up my piggery Project to assist my young youths' back in my village to free from drugs and alcohol to are good citizen in my Community to support Law and order for a beater future, please! can you kindly assist me to write my proposal to get the funds. Thank you! David.
Recommend
ZAIDA RODRIGUEZ
30 de noviembre de 2016
We wish to start a piggery here at Cantilan, Surigao del Sur. may you kindly assist me with a project proposal for piggery.
Recommend
Eros baroni
11 de diciembre de 2016
Read this: http://www.thepigsite.com/articles/5200/how-to-farm-pigs-housing/ Very interesting and pratical.
Recommend
Galay jamtsho
27 de diciembre de 2016
Sir, I have very keen interest in piggery farming. So, help me in writing Project proposal. I want to set up pig breeding farm of 5 sow level.
Recommend
Eros baroni
27 de diciembre de 2016
Do not know the climatic conditions in your area, describe the type of farming you want to achieve, it shows more details.
Recommend
Brightlight Jumho
25 de abril de 2017
I want to start a piggery project so i need assistance on the planning
Recommend
Eros baroni
26 de abril de 2017
The question is very general, there are excellent design firms, probably if you can ask more specific questions, users of this forum will be able to help you.
Recommend
bernadeth.peqagolomo
5 de mayo de 2017

I was interested in piggery, but I had problem with financial to start with so can you assist me how to write a proposal writing skills?

Recommend
Pricilla Tosiam
4 de octubre de 2017
I want to start a piggery. I already have a male and female. How do I look after them.
Recommend
rahen mweetwa
25 de mayo de 2018
I also need a business project proposal.. kindy assist
Recommend
ralbert hamilton
23 de agosto de 2018

I'm Dr. Brooks Hamilton, new to the Industry, trying to establish a pig production farm on the very poor Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua to create an economic base for my people;and would like to humble ask one of you experts, if you might have a completed project/proposal that I may review for my edification and or knowledge; in my quest to establish a pig production farm? We would appreciate this immensely.

Recommend
samuel uwa
19 de septiembre de 2018
I want to a pig farm in Nigeria i have a piece of land measuring100by 100 how many pig house can i built in the land thank sam
Recommend
ralbert hamilton
19 de septiembre de 2018
Yes; because a pig project is exactly also my personal objective. In fact UK am looking for a copy of a completed written that was used to acquire finding as an example as to how to write a successful project. This text is for anyone who might just want to help me in this endeavor. Thanks immensely.
Recommend
Elebe Altero Geoffrey
12 de octubre de 2018

I am on the way of starting the project so far I have six pig but am still seeking for idea on how to do it. I am doing the project but how can I expand the project and there some challenges.

I need guidance, thank you.

Recommend
Jason Hesebe
25 de octubre de 2018
I am willing to start up my piggery project in my home Province but unfortunately I have no idea to create this piggery project proposal submission to seeking funds from the Provincial Government and also to the company. Please do kindly assist me and send me some samples os piggery proposal submission. . Thank you and wonderful in your careers.
Recommend
sendaula Ronald
6 de noviembre de 2018
What is the ideal number of pigs one should start with?
Recommend
ekuwimb43@gmail.com
7 de noviembre de 2018

Hi, I'm
I want to start a small pig farm with 20 for start but need assistant to write a proposal can any help about writing a proposal.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.