Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Solutions for mycotoxin binding

Available solutions for mycotoxin binding

Published: April 15, 2010
Summary
Introduction With the growth in bulk and container sea freight in the second half of last century, the modern food and feed distribution system became a global entity. This had significant positive implications on consumer choice and availability, but also had negative consequences for food borne toxins which manifested themselves during the extended phase of transportation and storage as well...
Related topics:
Authors:
Inga Shahin
Meriden Animal Health Limited
Daniel Palcu
Meriden Animal Health Limited
Recommend
Comment
Dr. Mohinder Singh
26 de julio de 2011
Do anyone have any data regarding in what qualities the Manna Oligo saccharides and B Glucans in the diets needed for the best action against mycotoxin? Is there any specific Mycotoxin binder which takes care of the Zearalenone which is a big problems especially in the sows all over the world
Recommend
Matt Pearce
28 de julio de 2011
Hi, I think you will find that most good inactivated yeast contain around 25% MOS and 16% beta-glucan complexes, and that good yeast extracts will bind ZEA around the 50% mark. ZEA in Aust is an issue, and even in SA, there is a regular occurrence of ZEA in straw used in the deep litter system. Most good mycotoxin binders do bind ZEA invitro to around the 40-50% level, and the products available in Australia include Fusion OS, Mycofix and Mycosorb which are effective against ZEA. As for quantities of Fusion to use, in sow diets 1-2kg/t and grower finisher 1kg/t are sufficient. You can contact me personally for specific information regarding mode of action etc. Cheers Damian
Recommend
Mohammed Wazea Hussen
2 de diciembre de 2015
Thank you for all informmations In poultry breeders and layers what is the best biological binders (trad name) compony name and price for tone Allso please sire give me informationes about liquides antitoxines in local and world (best and price)
Recommend
Mohammed Wazea Hussen
2 de diciembre de 2015
Sorry
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.