Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Using Wastes of Opuntia ficus-indica in Diets of Nile Tilapia

Published: December 17, 2019
Summary
Introduction Much information is given ( Willem Van Cotthem, 2012 ) on Opuntia ficus-indica as an aloes. In Arabic is called Sabr, Teen Shoky, Teen Barbary, Hendy, Hendia, or Barshomy. It could be used commercially and industrially in treatment of some diseases (eyes, face, bone, prostate, colon, stomach, and intestine) and in cosmetic manufactures. It is a permanent plant grows in arid zo...
Related topics
Authors:
A.M. Abdelhamid
Mansoura University, Egypt
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Bhusan Chettri
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Diala Innocent
31 de agosto de 2020

My digital thermometer I use in the room where I started breeding black soldier fly always reads RH between 77 and 89% while it should be 50% and the temperature is within the required range between 27and 30 degrees Celsius. What alternative approaches can help me bring the humidity down? I am in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Thanks.

FELIX   FISCHER
11 de noviembre de 2022
No thanks I'd rather you give me the details on commercialization of Nile Tilapia
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister