engormix
search
search
We will be present at:
February 9, 2021 to February 12, 2021
Hannover, Germany

Mixing: guidelines for quality feed production ensuring better animal performance

Published on: 10/07/2020
Author/s : Mohamed MAMMERI, PhD, Global Product Manager, Phileo by Lesaffre & Cécile Sampsonis, PhD, Products Formulation Manager, Phileo by Lesaffre.

Phileo is constantly working to improve its range of yeast probiotics, giving farmers and companion animal keepers effective and consistent products, backed by extensive trials evidence and practical user experience. The company is also committed to making sure all its probiotics are handled properly during the feed production process, maintaining their power and effectiveness through to their e...

remove_red_eye 42 forum 1 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
rimdha rimdha
Student
October 7, 2020

Thank you for sharing about animal feed process.

I will be even more graceful if you can highlight me:

For an academic trial, I want to add essential oil to rabbit feed.

As i'm experimenting different methods to protect and stabilize my essentiel oil, I don't know how to determine the minimal amount of additive I should prepare to obtain a decent homogenity on my rabbit pelleted feed.

Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Associate Professor
  Ames, Iowa, United States