ActiSaf Sc 47 is a complete range of thermostable live yeast concentrate Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Sc 47 is produced by a unique Lesaffre manufacturing process that ensures a better stability, which means that more yeast cells reach the intestine or the rumen alive.
ActiSaf Sc 47 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae NCYC Sc 47) received full approval in 12 different species as zootechnical additive and gut flora stabilizer or digestibility enhancer (horses) under the number EC 4b1702.
Direction for use:
Minimum content and maximum content in CFU/kg of complete feeding stuff
Gut flora stabilisers
- Dairy cows: 4.108 - 2.109
- Beef cattle: 4.109 - 8.109
- Fattening rabbits: 2.5.109 - 7.5.109
- Sows: 5.109 - 1.1010
- Piglets until 4 months: 5.109 - 1.1010
- Pigs for fattening: 1.25.109 - 1.1010
- Lambs for fattening: 1.4.109 - 1.4.1010
- Dairy goats and dairy sheep: 7.108 - 7.5.109
- Dairy buffaloes: 5.108 - 1.4.109
- Calves for rearing: minimum 1.5 x 109