Published: December 14, 2012
By: Ediwarman
Related topics
Authors:
Ediwarman
Jambi Freshwater Aquaculture Development Center
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Gil Berholz
14 de diciembre de 2012
Is this the feed for the larva? what is it actually?
Asuquo Asanga
14 de junio de 2013
What is your substrate (lavae food).
Ediwarman
Ediwarman
Author
Jambi Freshwater Aquaculture Development Center
14 de junio de 2013
Dear Mr. Gil Berholz dan Mr. Asuquo Asanga yes, this is the feed for the black soldier fly larvae. This cloth is expeller oil palm (palm kernel meal, PKM) or can also be used palm oil sludge. Warm Regards Ediwarman.
Stephan Strydom
17 de enero de 2014
I want to feed my broiler chicks some black soldier fly larwe and green barley that I grow in aquaponics , they do get the normal starter and grower feed but with this method I hope to save on food prices, in South Africa everything is abnormal expensive due to money exghance olmost 11 times less than us Dollar. Your comment please
Oscar Arroyave Sierra
Servicio Nacional de Aprendizaje (SENA)
10 de junio de 2016
Getting energy sources on the farm is easier than protein and a protein concentrate and soy is difficult, the larva of housefly and fly larvae soldier for its high protein content are a viable alternative for small producers, we are to evaluate a diet soldier fly larvae and sugar cane juice.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister