Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Effects of feeding different levels Azolla pinnata, Polyalthia longifolia, Tithonia diversifolia, Moringa olifera, Azadirachta indica leaf meal infusion as an Organic Supplement on the Performance and Nutrient Retention of Growing Grass cutters

Published: May 22, 2018
Summary
Introduction An excellent livestock management combines good housing, feeding and health. With the increasing demand for animal protein there is need to increase livestock production, hence the need for organic supplements to be added into animal feed. Organic supplements help to amend the existing deficiencies in feed with no harmful effects on human, animal health and the environment. It als...
Related topics
Authors:
Alagbe olujimi John
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Dr Vidya Sagar
29 de mayo de 2018
Very important and need article.
Alagbe olujimi John
30 de mayo de 2018
OK, send me your email address.
AAJAGBE Adekunle David
29 de mayo de 2018

Your work is good but we need to know the common names of Azolla and P.longifolia.

Alagbe olujimi John
30 de mayo de 2018
Polyalthia longifolia leaf - Masquerade tree Azolla pinnata - Duck weed Thanks
BABATUNDE FATUNGASE
3 de julio de 2018
Good article, but can I have your email address Here is my email: batundef@gmail.com
Alagbe olujimi John
3 de julio de 2018
demsonfarms@yahoo.com Thanks.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister