Discussion created on 12/03/2016

Using aquaculture to empower women in Nepal

Hey there,

I'm a soon to be graduate from the University of North Carolina Wilmington. After my graduation, I am planning on going to Nepal to help out on an aquaculture initiative started to help improve food security and women's well-being. By goals will be to quantify the social impacts of the project and see if there is room to improve the farming process..

I was wondering if anyone out there has ever done this sort of thing and could offer any advice of how I can best prepare.

Thanks so much!

Sam

You can see the detailed project here: https://experiment.com/projects/what-are-the-socioeconomic-impacts-of-aquaculture-based-community-development-for-nepalese-women

( I am responsible for paying for my airfare and such which is why experiment.com is being used)

(7)
(0)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: Using aquaculture to empower women in Nepal?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details

Comments that contain the following items won´t be published:

• Repeated spelling mistakes.
  • Advertisements, Web sites and/or e-mail addresses.
  • Questions or answers not relevant to the topic discussed in the Forum.
You need to be part of Engormix to post a comment on this discussion
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Gary J. Burtle
Gary J. Burtle
Associate Professor
  Tifton, Georgia, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2017 Engormix - All Rights Reserved