Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

What we learned from poultry veterinary practitioners training over the world

Published: April 5, 2018
Summary
The World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH), a non profit organization, with partners like the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE), the University of Luxemburg and local Veterinary faculties has been giving high level training for 150 practicing poultry veterinarians from 22 countries during the last four years It took place in six countries (Veterinary faculties) s...
Related topics:
Authors:
Robert Gauthier
World Veterinary Education in Production Animal Health (WVEPAH)
Influencers who recommended :
murat çelebi, Talaat Al-Alwani and 5 more
Recommend
Comment
Ailyn Taneo
20 de diciembre de 2019
Wow! I wish I could get an opportunity to be part in this training. I've been in the practice here in Philippines for 3 years and appreciate poultry practice withnthat short span of time. However, trainings to fully understand and appreciate it were few to none.
Recommend
Robert Gauthier
20 de diciembre de 2019
Ailyn Taneo If everything goes as planned we will have a training session in the Philippines in Oct. 2020. It will be on broilers and heavy breeders. Follow our website for more details: www.wvepah.org
Recommend
Ailyn Taneo
20 de diciembre de 2019
Robert Gauthier will be looking forward I'm in broiler and broiler breeder operation currently. I am grateful to your response. Thank you!
Recommend
hilma namoloh
26 de febrero de 2020
Robert Gauthier Thanks
Recommend
Asiwome Dzineku
31 de diciembre de 2019
Can we plan something for Ghana as well? It's always a National Disaster when it's an issue of Animal Health Management.
Recommend
Robert Gauthier
31 de diciembre de 2019
Asiwome Dzineku Good day, in Africa (English speaking) our training center is in Kenya, we do not do training by country but by region. See the program on: www.wvepah.org Best regards and Happy New Year
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.