Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Research shows benefits of yeast cell wall supplementation in broiler diets

Published: August 21, 2018
Summary
Studies carried out with an ICC Brazil product was presented at the Poultry Science Annual Meeting (PSA), held in Texas ICC Brazil , a company, specialized in yeast-based additives, presented the results of an experiment on the immunity of broilers at the Poultry Science Annual Meeting (PSA), which was held in late July, in San Antonio, Texas , USA. This is one of the main events...
Related topics:
Authors:
Melina Bonato
ICC
Recommend
Comment
mohammed elmekki
23 de agosto de 2018

Thanks for this information regarding your yeast product, we need to know more about the result of the experiment and if you have done a comparison with other similar products.

Recommend
Melina Bonato
ICC
27 de agosto de 2018
Dear mohammed elmekki, please kindly send me your email address to send you more information. Melina
Recommend
mohammed elmekki
28 de agosto de 2018

Melina Bonato
Thank for your response to my comment, am in contact with Mr, Felipe who has sent me some information about your products, I need further scientific articles about comparative studies on yeast culture.

Email: elgayth@hotmail.com

Best Regards,
Mohammed Elmekki.

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.