Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Jerry Moye, President of Cobb-Vantress, named 2011 Industry Leader of the Year by the Poultry Federation

Published: June 27, 2011
Summary
Jerry Moye, President of Cobb-Vantress, Inc. was named the "2011 Industry Leader of the Year" by The Poultry Federation during the 52nd Annual Poultry Festival.  The festival was held June 17-18 in Rogers, Arkansas, USA.  The award formerly titled "Man of the Year" has been awarded since 1955 and recognizes the outstanding achievements of poultry and egg executives and their contributi...
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Sohrab Hossain
28 de junio de 2011
Thank you Mr Jerry Moye, President of Cobb-Vantress, I am very glad to know that you are the "2011 Industry Leader of the Year" by The Poultry Federation during the 52nd Annual Poultry Festival. Best regards Sohrab Hossain
Dr Jaydip Mulik
28 de junio de 2011
Dear Sir, Congratulations!!! for become a "Man of The Year" for year 2011. Thanks & regards, Dr Jaydip
A K M Hemayet Hossain
28 de junio de 2011
Dear Sir Congratulations!!! With Regards A K M Hemayet Hossain
Sharad Dagadu Hol
Sharad Dagadu Hol
28 de junio de 2011
Dear Sir , Heartiest congratulations ! To become a "Man of The Year" for year 2011. From --- Dr Sharad Hol Suguna Poultry Farm Ltd
ABIODUN DAVIDS
28 de junio de 2011
MR. JERRY MOYE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONGRATULATIONS! I PERSONALLY RECOGNISED YOUR PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENTS IN THE CAREER LADDER AS DETAILED BY THE NEWS ITEM, HAVING ROSED FROM THE LOWER THRONG TO YOUR PRESENT STATUS. YOU REALLY DESERVED TO BE CALLED THE "MAN OF THE YEAR 2011" IN ADDITION, YOU HAVE EVEN STEPPED UP TO CHAIR THE BOARD FORTHE SECOND TIME (A REAR SITUATION IN THE FEDERATION), YOU ARE AN EXEMPLARY BEING OF OUR TIME. GOD BLESS YOU. ONCE AGAIN, CONGRATS.
Sohrab Hossain
29 de junio de 2011
Congratulations!!! for become a "Man of The Year" for year 2011. I prayed for you before we met, Not knowing who you'd be. I asked the Lord to send a friend. One chosen just for me.
Karna Bahadur Bohara
29 de junio de 2011
Hi Jerry, Congratulation ! I am so glad that you have been Name as Leader of the year of poultry industry for 2011 by The Poultry federation,. I have very sound momories of Cobb Vantress and Arkansas where I participated in Cobb World Technical School diring May 2011. Dr K B Bohara Cobb Nepal
Adhunik Poultry
Adhunik Poultry
26 de julio de 2011
Congratulations!!! On becoming the "Man of The Year" for 2011.
Dr. Krishna Raj Pandey
13 de septiembre de 2011
Congratulations!!! for becoming the "Man of the year" for 2011
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister