Monika Proszkowiec-Weglarz
USDA - United States Department of Agriculture
Kate Miska
Recommend
Comment
DARE AKINNIYI LAWRENCE
12 de diciembre de 2019
Good work, I will be interested in comparing the gut microbiota between locally adapted chickens and fast growing broilers in Nigeria for a Post-doc Ma. I will appreciate to have your contact. I am on 4703600781 and my mail is lawrencedare@avianresources.com.ng Thanks.
Recommend
John Kaijage
13 de diciembre de 2019
DARE AKINNIYI LAWRENCE My a email kaijage2000@yahoo.com mobile +255754532073 from Tanzania. My name Dr John Theodosias Kaijage
Recommend
Monika Proszkowiec-Weglarz
14 de diciembre de 2019
DARE AKINNIYI LAWRENCE please email me at Monika.weglarz@usda.gov Monika
Recommend
imasuen james
3 de febrero de 2020
I am a Professor of Animal physiology and reproduction in University of Benin, Nigeria. This area of research is of interest to me and I will be happy to collaborate with any researchers with adequate research facility. Gut physiology hold the key to the next level of nutritional and growth physiology. Thank you Imasuen James A. (Ph.D)
Recommend
Mitra Hosseini
9 de marzo de 2020

This is very interesting. I specialize in microbiology and biotechnology and work on the production of biological products such as probiotics, enzymes, nano biomaterials and etc. One of my trends is a study on poultry and I will be happy to be able to have collaboration in this area.
Thanks a lot.

Recommend
Alemu Regassa
University of Manitoba
9 de marzo de 2020
Interesting work! Was this sequencing data validated using real-time PCR? How the results of such study would benefit the poultry industry?
Recommend
Parhizkar
Biochem
13 de marzo de 2020
Hello I am PhD candidate in Tehran university and I want to work on probiotic in broilers and broiler breeders. I will be very glad if you can share your experiences with me in this matter.
Recommend
Okeniyi Funmilayo
2 de julio de 2020
This topic is interesting to me. i am interested in what this could do in enhancing the poultry industry.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.