Ayurvet Ltd Welcomes you to Poultry India 2017

Published on: 11/13/2017
Source : Ayurvet

Ayurvet Ltd Welcomes you to Poultry India 2017, the South Asia´s Largest Poultry Exhibition. Visit us at Booth N° X13-x16. Poultry India is going to be held at the Hitex Exhibition Complex, Hyderabad, from 22nd to 24th November 2017. Backed by state-of-the-art technology and Innovative expertise, Ayurvet Limited is one of India's leading Animal Health Care Company. Specializing i...

remove_red_eye 137 forum 3 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
November 13, 2017
Thanks for the invitation . Prof.Nihar Ranjan Chattopadhyay
Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
B .Sc ( Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry ) ; P G Diploma in Environmental Studies ; P G Diploma in Industrial Pollution Management ; Industrial Chemistry ( B I E T )
November 13, 2017
Thanks for the invitation .
Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar Sataluri Satagopa Raja Ayyangar
B .Sc ( Mathematics , Physics and Chemistry ) ; P G Diploma in Environmental Studies ; P G Diploma in Industrial Pollution Management ; Industrial Chemistry ( B I E T )
November 13, 2017
I would like to suggest to expand your activity to Agriculture pests and disease control by well known herbals so that mankind will be saved from dangerous diseases like Cancer . Our nation Hindu Desam will flourish like any thing .
print
(137)
(3)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Fred Hoerr
Fred Hoerr
DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, ACPV
  Nashville, Tennessee, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2020 Engormix - All Rights Reserved