Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Antioxidant systems in chick embryo development. Part 1. Vitamin E, carotenoids and selenium

Published: June 22, 2017
Summary
1. Introduction Breeding programmes are designed to produce a broiler with high potential for growth, yield, and feed efficiency. These traits may compromise health status under husbandry designed to maximise this genetic potential, since there is a trade-off between growth- and health-related traits with responses to husbandry programmes, age, sex, and genetic line (Siegel et al., 2001). In ...
Related topics
Authors:
Peter Surai
Scottish Agricultural College - SAC
Follow
Filiz Karadas
Follow
Influencers who recommended :
Dr Pooja Bhardwaj
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
ashok kumar gandamala
20 de diciembre de 2020

Sir, good morning. I'm Dr. G Ashok Kumar. I want the specific activity of Glutathione S Transferase in liver and brain tissues in chick embryo towards development. In my research, it shows increasing its activity towards development in both liver and brain tissues. Is it right or wrong, sir?
And also I want concentration of Fructose 1,6 bis phosphatase in brain tissue of chicken embryo towards development and is it more than in liver or less than in liver? Please give clarity and suggestions to both doubts. Thank you, sir.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister