Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Health Management with Reduced Use of Antibiotics in Pig Production

Published: November 29, 2013
Summary
The world's food production system has responded magnificently to the need to dramatically increase production during the last few decades, to supply the growing human population of the world. But the challenge continues, driven by both the projected increase in population and the wonderful improvement in living standards and diet quality that will be the fortunate lot of many people in the devel...
Related topics
Authors:
James Pettigrew
University of Illinois
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Allan Schinckel
Purdue University (USA)
24 de enero de 2014

good review of the science and the issues.

Anna Catharina Berge
Berge Veterinary Consulting
21 de marzo de 2014
Thank you for a nice review article of the alternative nutritional solutions to antibiotics. Furthermore, I appreciate that you clearly state the importance of biosecurity and management measures, as people are always seeking quick alternative nutritional solutions for a very complex problem.
Bill VANDAELE
1 de agosto de 2019
Beste Anna, Dear Anna, We met a few times at AMCRA meetings where i represent UPV ( the french Speaking Belgian Vets).I am also founder of an association of veterinary consultants AVC http://www.avc-eu.de I think that you could be a good member of our association. Please do not hesitate to contact the secretary and you can make reference to me. BR, MVG Bill Dr Bill VANDAELE Dr Vet Med-Lic Zoot-E.P.A-MAVC
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister