Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pig Farm In India

Forum: pig farming in India

Published: February 25, 2010
By: Mark Garvin

HELLO TO ALL I STARTED A COMMERCIAL PIG FARM IN INDIA TO EXPLORE THE MARKET HERE.WITH 500 SOWS BUT AFTER A AND GIVING THEM ONE OF THE BEST FEED OF GODREJ AGRO VET.LTD AND ALL ARE INSURED AND IN BEST CONDITION.SO I WANT SOME ONE GUIDE ME ABOUT MARKETING OF PORK IN INDIA OR I GO FOR RETAILS OUTLET FOR MY COMPANY.

Related topics:
Authors:
Mark Garvin
NISARG ANIMAL FARMING PVT LTD
Recommend
Comment
Raghvendra Singh
28 de mayo de 2012
hi sir i am interested in this business .i have land for this business and what is basic requirement for this business please tell me? and where i buy and sell please tell me in detail.
Recommend
Aditya Shakya
23 de septiembre de 2012

I want to start PIG farming.plz help me to know about the details for the same.

Recommend
Bharat Meena
25 de noviembre de 2012
I want to start pig farming in Gujarat, near ahmedabad city. please guide me about the buy and sell of pig and how much it is profitable if i start it.
Recommend
Vishwanath D Wadje
5 de diciembre de 2012

Where do u market your pigs? How much price do u get per kg?

Recommend
Bharat Meena
14 de diciembre de 2012

Hi, this is Bharat Meena from Ahmedabad, I want to open a pig farm near Ahmedabad. Please guide me about the market of the live pigs. Also suggest me some names and contact no. of buyer of pigs.

Recommend
Saurabh
27 de diciembre de 2012

Hiii... I want to start my own piggery business near Ghaziabad uttar pradesh but havent any idea or knowledge about it.
So please suggest me the whole procedure about it.

Recommend
Jagwinder Singh
27 de enero de 2013

hia ma pig farm open kera hai pls daso ke ma apna pig ktha seal kara

Recommend
J. Shunmugham.
8 de febrero de 2013

I want to start a Pig Farming at Tamilnadu-around Chennai. I need finance for Fixed and Working capital to start at Micro level, including the cost of the land, water resources, construction of shed, etc. Please tell me the way for financial resources.

Recommend
Ojambo Davies M Ii
16 de febrero de 2013

I want to improve on the breed of pigs I have per now but I really don't know which is the best breed for meat (pork) production?

Recommend
Reddy Sr
11 de marzo de 2013

I am a director of pig farm. How can I export/ marketing finishing pigs in india?

Recommend
Shelandar Gour
11 de marzo de 2013

hi guys i need ur help pl contact me as soon as posiable and i want to start my own pig farm but being a fresh i dont know the basic point those are essentials for this business no doubt your article really help me a lot but i need some more tips like - housing of pigs, feeding stock, vaccination etc . plz provide me all the details my Contact No. : +91-9717704205 , my mail id. : Shelandargour@gmail.com

Recommend
Sudheer
9 de julio de 2013
hello friends this is sudheer.in andhra pradesh we are starting pig forming, please give me advice. +91 8499926444 e-mail: sudheer.endreddy@gmail.com thanking you
Recommend
Jason O''connor
12 de julio de 2013
Mark Gavier The king & pioneer of the Swine farming in this part of the world good to see u on line .. cheers jason
Recommend
Jason O''connor
12 de julio de 2013
need information on good breeds especially in south... any leads ? contacts please jason
Recommend
Sengvaingir
9 de agosto de 2013
dear sir, i would like to go for making pig food manufacture, would like to go for short term course training in india, if you have any idea about livestock making food training courses please do inbox me. thank you my email(vai_ngir@yahoo.co.in) your faithfully. sengvaingir chiru manipur northeast
Recommend
Parul Chanra
12 de septiembre de 2013
i would like to start a small scale business through piggery farm. i want to know is there any institute to provide loan for it, if yes please name them. 2nd thing i want to ask you about market in allahabad or adjacent districts for pork
Recommend
Kapil Yadav
18 de septiembre de 2013
My name is Kapil Yadav Contact No. is 08802003841 I want to start pig farming at my native place that is Muradabad, Uttarpradesh can anybody guide me. how to get required finance and others assistance from the Govt. and Bank is this a profit making business but king of difficulties usually faced by the pig farmers what is the profit margin in this business who much investment initially required for this business. Plz send details on my email id kavendr123@gmail.com.
Recommend
Rajat Rawat
29 de septiembre de 2013
Hi Mark Hi Marc I want to start a pig farm in Braeilly with 29 sows 4 bores . kindly suggest m me the investment & OTHER PROS N CONS OF THE BUSINESS. Alao provide the the buyers of finished live stocks near by , who purchase in bulk. kindly guide me. witing for ur reply.
Recommend
Kunal Jeet Mandal
3 de marzo de 2014
Hi sir i am interested in this business about pig farm in India. I have land for this business and what is basic requirement for this business please tell me? and where i buy and sell please tell me in detail.
Recommend
vikas tyagi
31 de octubre de 2014
what is the procedure to start pig farm, is any organization can help me to start this, and what is the facility will provided by our government. Thanks & Regards Vikas Tyagi
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.