Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pig Farm In India

Forum: pig farming in India

Published: February 25, 2010
By: Mark Garvin

HELLO TO ALL I STARTED A COMMERCIAL PIG FARM IN INDIA TO EXPLORE THE MARKET HERE.WITH 500 SOWS BUT AFTER A AND GIVING THEM ONE OF THE BEST FEED OF GODREJ AGRO VET.LTD AND ALL ARE INSURED AND IN BEST CONDITION.SO I WANT SOME ONE GUIDE ME ABOUT MARKETING OF PORK IN INDIA OR I GO FOR RETAILS OUTLET FOR MY COMPANY.

Related topics
Authors:
Mark Garvin
NISARG ANIMAL FARMING PVT LTD
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Hihi Bomito K Chishi
Hihi Bomito K Chishi
10 de marzo de 2010

hello mark... Good article about pig farm in India

i need some help from you... if you may be willing to help....

i am in need of CSF vaccine... please direct me as tho where i can get it.....

Hihi Bomito K Chishi
Hihi Bomito K Chishi
10 de marzo de 2010

i may also buy your pig farm in india... if your rates are favorable.... please mail me your quotations by mail... if interested

Mark Garvin
11 de marzo de 2010
Thanx for your comment your vaccine will be available in indore (m.p) yes i can give the pig so plz send me the number u want.
Punit Kumar
Punit Kumar
27 de febrero de 2011

hi sir i am interested in this business about pig farm in India. I have land for this business and what is basic requirement for this business please tell me? and where i buy and sell please tell me in detail.

Wren Desouza
28 de marzo de 2011

HELLO...................ITS VERY GOOD BUSINESS ABOUT PIG FARM IN INDIA...............WANT TO START AT MICRO LEVEL......KINDLY GIVE ME DETAILS

Yogesh Udhwani
Yogesh Udhwani
5 de abril de 2011
I WANT HELP TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINESS AND DETAIL HOW TO ENTER IN THIS FIELD AND ALL BASIC INFORMATION PLZ REPLY
Mark Garvin
6 de abril de 2011

HI U CAN DO THIS BUISNESS ONLY U WANT A SMALL PIECE OF LAND FOR SHED AND CULTIVATION OF FEW GREEN FODDER FOR THE PIG FARM IN INDIA AND YOU CAN DO IT.

S.t Puia Sailo
23 de mayo de 2011

Hi,
I am from northeast Mizoram and want to start a pig farm in my own piece of land located in the second capital.I need an expert help on building a pig shelter and investment required for medium scale farm.Thanks S.t Puia Sailo

Surendraraj Adhikari
Surendraraj Adhikari
9 de agosto de 2011

I am from Nepal.Whether i am eligible or not to ask to get help from this site i don't know. I f u don't mind may i get a proposal to begin pig far in india?

Mark Garvin
9 de agosto de 2011
yes u can send me a mail nisarg_farming@yahoo.co.in or visit www.nisarganimalfarming.com +919561609494 mark garvin
Mark Garvin
9 de agosto de 2011

About Us
Nisarg Animal Farmings (NAF) is a private limited company incorporated under the companies' Act 1956 ROC, Govt. of India, originally established in 2009 to provide excellent pig farm and rural business consultancy. NAF is providing consultancy for modern method and latest technology in Livestock Farming business. NAF is expertise to give technical as well as farm management consultancy in Goat farming, Fish farming & Pig farming. NAF also look after Turnkey project, investment in livestock farming, entrepreneur development & training with our expert from all over the world. NAF is located at India’s geographical centre Nagpur a city of oranges.
Services: -

Nisarg Animal Farmings Pvt. Ltd is a company, working in livestock farming industry. Livestock Services includes wide range of functions needed to ensure the productivity and sustainability of livestock production systems. Services include credit, breeding services, productivity research, training, technical assistance relating to breeding, agro-processing, input provision and efficient use of animal and feed & fodder management. NAF also provide livestock health services (veterinary research & assistance, diagnosis, A.I. vaccine and other veterinary product production and distribution, quality control of veterinary products, vaccinations, disease surveillance, and quarantine).

NAF also provides:-
• Project Reports.
• Selection of Land, Animal Shade Design & Construction.
• Livestock Selection for Breeding Purpose.
• Agriculture & Livestock Farming Investment Services.
• Turnkey Project
• Farm Management Services.
• Veterinary Assistance.
• Marketing Survey & Analyze.

Tanuj
5 de octubre de 2011

Greeting of the day (IAI EXPO 2011 1st to 3rd Dec NDRI karnal Haryana)
I am Tanuj from karnal Haryana and I am working with an organization which organizes exhibitions, symposium & Seminars. The exhibition going to held on is IAI EXPO 2011 (1st to 3rd December 2011) NDRI Karnal Haryana which is based on the Poultry, Diary, Meat Processor (Swine farming, Sheep/Goat Farming) some other categories are also there like Bee keeping, Rabbit farming, Japanese song bird farming, Emu farming. This time we are focusing on Swine farming, Emu farming, Rabbit farming as some of the companies are already participating with us. So it is a good platform for the companies who want to promote there product, launch there product in the exhibition and sell them also.

The exhibition is supported by Government of India MINISTRY OF NEW AND RENEWABLE and HOLLAND & FRANCE is our country partner and many countries are also participating with us. So around 400 delegates will be visiting here in this exhibition and around 60,000 from all over India so it is a big platform on which a company can even expand there business.
• The visitor entry is free and they can purchase the products and even they can get the idea to start the business

If any one is interested to participate with us in this exhibition or wants to visit contact or send mail

With Regards
Tanuj Kumar
PCS Ltd.

Bankat Singh
9 de noviembre de 2011

Hi Sir,
I want to start pig farming in Madhya Pradesh. Plz give me ideas how to start this.

Mark Garvin
9 de noviembre de 2011
Thanks for the post you can contact me on+919860692359 or email nisarg_farming@yahoo.co.in website www.nisarganimalfarming.com
Noni
23 de noviembre de 2011
Hi Bomito….. a look on the internet might be an option for all you vaccine requirements. How are you feeders going. Did you manage to get them made? Send me some photos some time please. Have you got pigs in your new pen as well. I would love to see the finished product.
Nithya
31 de enero de 2012

Dear Sir,

We are MBA student.,Chennai,We are doing Project on how pig farm business works.Can you provide me details about how it starts,works,spending's,profits,durations,and so on.

If you send ithese information, it will be more helpful for us.

Nithya
31 de enero de 2012

Can you send how financial planning done for this business?

Sachin
19 de febrero de 2012

I want to open a pig farm house large project. Please suggest me  where we can sell those.
its profitable bussiness or not .its urgent

thanks
sachin tyagi
uttar pardesh

Srinivas
Srinivas
19 de marzo de 2012

HI
want to start pig farming in Madhya Pradesh. Plz give me ideas how to start this

Raghvendra Singh
28 de mayo de 2012

I want to start pig farming in Uttar Pradesh. Plz give me ideas how to start this.

Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister