Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Testing mycotoxin detoxifiers efficacy in livestock blood

Published: November 19, 2020
Summary
Biomarker analysis is a powerful tool to evaluate the true exposure of animals to mycotoxins. Toxicokinetic studies with mycotoxin analysis in blood are required to test detoxifier efficacy. Mycotoxin analysis in blood in combination with feed analysis is a complete and powerful way to assess the overall impact of mycotoxins to animals. RISE® is a novel platform that combines a comprehen...
Related topics:
Authors:
Arnau Vidal
Innovad
Mathias Devreese
Ghent University
Influencers who recommended :
Arnau Vidal
Recommend
Comment
Akeel M.S.
23 de noviembre de 2020

Dear Sir:
I am interested to purchase a precise lab device/s for estimation of different feed and blood mycotoxins with the procedures kits and training. which company could restore these devices, the price, and the time for shipment, since I need them as soon as possible, with the illustrating catalogs. Thank you so much.
Dr.Akeel M.S.
aqeelalshater@gmail.com

Recommend
kamel zyan
10 de febrero de 2021
dear sir i am interested to know more about the lab devices for estimation of different feed and blood mycotoxins with the procedures kits. Can you send me how I can purchase and the price. thank you
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.