Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Fumonisins Detection Method

Development and Validation of a Broad Dosage Range Enzyme Immunoassay for the Quantitative Determination of Total Fumonisins in Maize

Published: August 24, 2011
Summary
A rapid and sensitive enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) was developed for the quantitative detection of fumonisin B1, B2 and B3. The measuring range of this test is 0.75-60 ppm: this wide range makes the assay suitable for the analysis of samples for human nutrition as well as animal feeding according to the Food and Drug Administration guidelines and the European Regulation. The assay wa...
Related topics:
Authors:
Giulia Rosar
Tecna SRL
Recommend
Comment
Dr, Afolabi Oluwadun
15 de octubre de 2011
Congratulations to Rosar et., al for this breakthrough. Is the kit now available in the market for researchers use in the developing nations? How can I get a sample for my postgraduate students working on fumonisins in grains? Prof. Afolabi Oluwadun College of Health Sciences Olabisi Onabanjo University P.O.Box 567 Sagamu Ogun State, NIGERIA. Tel.+2348033871945 NIGERIA T
Recommend
Dr, Afolabi Oluwadun
15 de octubre de 2011
Congratulations to Rosar et., al for this breakthrough. Is the kit now available in the market for researchers use in the developing nations? How can I get a sample for my postgraduate students working on fumonisins in grains? Prof. Afolabi Oluwadun College of Health Sciences Olabisi Onabanjo University P.O.Box 567 Sagamu Ogun State, NIGERIA. Tel.+2348033871945. E-mail: afolabioluwadun@yahoo.com
Recommend
Giulia Rosar
Tecna SRL
18 de octubre de 2011
Dear Professor, I would like to thank you for visiting Tecna's showcase and reading our technical article. We appreciated your interest and we will be glad to provide you all the necessary informations. My colleagues of the Sales Department will contact you soon. Yours sincerely, Giulia Rosar Tecna s.r.l. Padriciano 99, 34149 I-Italy +390403755341 www.tecnalab.com
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.