Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
News published on November 29, 2016
Pancosma and Keybio: a durable partnership serving a shared objective for growth Pancosma announces the acquisition of an 80% majority shareholding in Jangsu Keybio Biology Technology Co Ltd, a Chinese company specialized in additives. The remaining 20% of the capital are retained by Jangsu Hanshang Import & Export Co Ltd which is Pancosma's long-standing partner in China. "Pancosma's strong ...
remove_red_eye (93)
News published on January 7, 2016
Pancosma & Associates reached an agreement last month to acquire Btech, a leading player in the Brazilian feed additives market. Founded in 1992 and headquartered in Valinhos, São Paulo, Brazil, Btech specializes in the development, production and distribution of products and solutions for animal nutrition. This acquisition is a part of Pancosma & Associates’ strategy to gain ...
remove_red_eye (5472)
News published on September 16, 2015
The Switzerland-based global leader in feed additives, Pancosma & Associates, has appointed Dr. Goetz Gotterbarm as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), at its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.The outgoing CEO, Mr. Daniel Kofel, will work together with the new CEO, Dr. Gotterbarm, over the next months to facilitate a smooth and orderly transition in leadership, while focusing on Pancosma & As ...
remove_red_eye (5439)
This member had joined Engormix
September 16, 2015
Location:Presinge, Geneve, Switzerland
Profile: Businessman / entrepreneur / shareholders
Occupation: Director
Followers (18)