Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

animal feed technology

Sugar blocks – a new generation animal lick technology

Published: May 10, 2010
Summary
Preamble Live stock feeding has been progressed today to a conversion efficient technology from the ancient concept of converting non-edibles and low nutrient feed stuffs to good animal products like milk, meat and egg. Often it was noted that the ruminant livestock production is almost entirely dependent on feeds consisting of fodder and crop residues. These feeds are generally of poor qualit...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr.P.George Kunju John
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
M.m.yaghobzadeh
22 de agosto de 2012

I have a question
What refined sugar can be used?
For areas where sugar prices are high, what do you suggest?

Dr.P.George Kunju John
23 de agosto de 2012
For detailed information you may wish to contact me
Dattaraj Cahndurakar
14 de octubre de 2020
Dr.P.George Kunju John Respected Sir, Could you please send me more details about the sugar block making and uses!
Munene Nderi
6 de octubre de 2012
This is an interesting area of research.This will help farmers especially in developing countries. Dr.Munene Nderi Animal nutrition post graduate student Chuka University College Chuka-Kenya
Alemayehu Assaye
NASEBA ANIMAL NUTRITIONS
18 de octubre de 2014
It's a very important technology in my country Ethiopia. Would you suggest me a good hydraulic mineral lick block making machine from Dubai or India please. Regards, reflex_2008@yahoo.com Alex from Holeta From NASEBA ANIMAL NUTRITION
francis everingham
22 de octubre de 2014
I am very interested in making molasses and dry blocks ,could you tell me where I could get a licking block making machine 20 kg blocks. thankyou francis
Dr.P.George Kunju John
28 de octubre de 2014
Francis, send me your email ID if you need information
francis everingham
2 de noviembre de 2014
francis everingham queensland Australia.. email... frankhe59@gmail.com I am interested in buying a lick block making machine.. a machine that is automatic.. make a 20 kg block or bigger. to be able to use liquid molasses, also interested in making sugar blocks . please forward imformation . thankyou francis everingham
Dr.P.George Kunju John
3 de noviembre de 2014
Francis, the mail i sent to the provided email id frankhe59@gmail.com returned. I shall appreciate your sending the correct id for further communication,
francis everingham
5 de noviembre de 2014
Hello frankhe59@gmail.com is correct, you can use franita_2@harboursat.com.au.. I would like to know about sugar blocks also a machine to make sugar blocks and other blocks. eg. urea and liquid molasses blocks. thankyou francis
Melike Erköse
19 de marzo de 2015
Dear Francis, Why do we use Phosporic acid in mixture? Thank you.
Gagan deep sobti
Sobti industries
22 de diciembre de 2018
Dear doctor p george please send us details of your said product.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister