Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Fish food machine, Fish food extruder

Published: November 12, 2013
By: Tony Kong
Our fish food machine,fish food extruder, is special for all kinds of the fish food: differents shapes , floating and sinking type , differents type of fish.
Authors:
Tony Kong
Recommend
Comment
Randy Styer
12 de noviembre de 2013
I am interested in producing an alternative source of fish feed using black soldier fly larvae, mosquitos, worms and duckweed as the main ingredients. I wanted to know if a combination of all these could be mixed together and pelletized with a suitable base of some kind to bind it all together. Is your machine capable of doing this sort of thing?
Recommend
Adam Sackett
Insta-Pro International
30 de diciembre de 2013
Randy, The only way to know for sure if your ingredients can be mixed, extruded and cut in to fish pellets (floating or sinking), is through some R&D. At Insta-Pro (www.insta-pro.com), in Des Moines, Iowa, we can work with you to develop the right pellet for your needs. You will need some sort of binding agent to hold all the ingredients together, such as corn or any cereal grain with a significant amount of starch. Please feel free to contact one of our nutritionists to discuss further. Our phone is 515-254-1260. I hope this helps and best of luck. - Adam Sackett
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.