Comparative Study on Feed Formulation Software - A Short Review

Published on: 02/29/2020
Author/s : Vishal Patil 1, Radha Gupta 2, Rajendran D. 3, Ravinder Singh Kuntal 1. / 1 Assistant Professor, Research Scholars, Department of Mathematics, Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka, India; 2 Professor, Department of Mathematics, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore, Karnataka, India; 3 Sr. Scientist, NIANP (National Institute of Animal Nutrient and psychologist), Adugodi, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

1. Introduction Livestock plays an important role in the Indian economy. Livestock sector recorded growth in value of output about 4.8 % per annum. The eleventh five year plan expected higher growth in twelfth five year plan. The increased demand for protein foods in the country is the main driver for growth, which also includes small stakeholders and landless farmers, account for major share in ...

remove_red_eye 381 forum 2 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
February 29, 2020
Another free/open-source feed formulation software is Sysnovafeed.
https://github.com/sysnovaCTO/SysnovaFeed_Win64bit
August 25, 2020

Hello, I am Hari from Nepal. Can anyone please help me to get the training of feed formulation? I have experience of working as lab in charge and quality control officer at feed industries.

print
(381)
(2)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Kurt A. Rosentrater
Associate Professor
  Ames, Iowa, United States
Professional Services
Kurt A. Rosentrater Kurt A. Rosentrater
Ames, Iowa, United States
Dave Albin, Ph.D. Dave Albin, Ph.D.
Grimes, Iowa, United States
Katie Mayo Katie Mayo
Grimes, Iowa, United States
Royce Samford Royce Samford