Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Prevalence and Antibiogram Pattern of Sub-Clinical Mastitis in Crossbred Cow

Published: September 23, 2013
Summary
Mastitis is the most prevalent production disease in dairy herds world-wide and is responsible for several production effects (Henri et al., 2003). On account of its causing serious wastage and undesirable milk quality, is emerging as a major challenge among the others in dairy development of tropics. Subclinical mastitis was found more important in India varying from 10–50% in cows and 5&n...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr. Dasharath Thakor
Flourish Pure Foods Private Limited
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Puneet
Montajat Veterinary Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
23 de septiembre de 2013
For mastitis, Natural Remedies should work on biocides and teat- dips based on herbs. Related predisposing factors are the strongest reason of the failure to control of SCM or CM in India.
Kadiwala Dairy Farm
18 de abril de 2016
If my dairy farm with a cow in Fogger system I want to keep cool, but I heard the Fogger is a problem because of the problem of cows Mastitis is Bt to prevent these Mastitis so will you kindly remove some suggestion Please give me some suggestion to tackle Mastitis If I'm not mistaken, you are in the dairy, he is like the dairy
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister