Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Milk Industry in India

Milk- Development or Revolution

Published: January 31, 2011
Summary
India, the cradle of Indus valley civilization, is well-known for the agriculture in the past. Aryans had brought with them cows to generate power for agriculture operations and milk for their consumption. The story of 'holy cow' is till in the history and is used as a mighty tool in politics. Nevertheless India has been recognized as the top nation in the world for milk production reaching 104...
Related topics
Authors:
Dr.P.George Kunju John
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Ella Marks
10 de octubre de 2015
Hi there! I am a student in the UK and I am completing a research project on dairy farming, particularly investigating the impacts of reproductive technology on increasing milk yield, in comparison to nutritional and environmental factors. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to complete a questionnaire I have generated to gather primary research: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/63C36VL Thank you!
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister