Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Frozen Fish and livestock products

The prospects of frozen livestock and fish products marketing in Nigeria

Published: March 23, 2007
Summary
One would not adequately do justice to the above topic until the key words are defined.  Therefore, the best way of tackling such assignment is to collectively, where applicable join, and where necessary, separate the words and their definitions. Prospects, to start with, are the possibilities or likelihoods of something happening, while livestock refers to animals such as cows and sheep; a...
Related topics:
Authors:
ABIODUN DAVIDS
Recommend
Comment
Samuel Ndiwe
Samuel Ndiwe
24 de marzo de 2007

I am a Nigerian based in South Africa and into Aquaculture. I will like to get in touch with the author of the article as soon as possible for further discussion with the project.
He can reach me at Samdel International Trading.
Regards.

Samuel Ndiwe

Recommend
dr ganiyu obori
29 de marzo de 2007
I am a Nigerian Veterinarian based in Kaduna Northern Nigeria. The author made a very good effort but more information needs to be given on the current status of livestock products marketing in Nigeria and he likely trends in the future. What is the Zartech experience in the marketing of frozen beef, mutton, goat, meat, etc. Regards. Yila Umaru
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.