Declared an event of National Interest by the Presidency of the Nation
Declared an event of Economic and Tourist interest by the Government of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires
The forthcoming Latin American Poultry Congress that will be held in Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 6-9, 2011,at the La Rural Convention Center continues to grow: in addition to demand for Expo space, more visitors and participants have registered for the event.
Here is a breakdown of our latest achievements:
- We have secured the declaration of Economic and Tourist interest from the Government of the City of Buenos Aires for the Congress.
- By the end of March, 2341 professionals and business people had completed their registration process to the Congress.
- Visitors and participants are now able to pay the registration fees on line with their credit card.
- We will extend the registration period until May 31st, 2011 and maintain the reduced fare (US$ 460 for participants and US$ 300 for students) in order to award this benefit to the largest number of people interested in registering. We will keep this policy until the 3000 vacancies originally available for the Congress have been filled (http://www.avicultura2011.com/es/programacientifico)
- 177 scientific papers have been submitted for evaluation by the Scientific Review Panel. If approved, the papers will be presented in the poster area.
- 275 companies will participate as exhibitors at the Expo.
- We have increased the cost of the Expo space: US$ 345 per square meter for floor space only, and US$ 375 per square meter for booth with basic assembly.
- We will award the benefit of reduced fares at Congress' Official Hotels and COPA airlines to exhibitors, their staff and their designated customers.
- For your stay during Congress' days, you can now select from a list of 30 official hotels (two of them are already sold out). All Congress' hotels will offer the following services free of charge to registered participants
- Shuttle to and from designated airports.
- Shuttle to and from official hotels to Congress' venue.
- Reduced hotel fares.
- We have posted the following information on the Congress' Web Site
- The list of installation personnel and suppliers for the Expo.
- The Logistics and Customs operator.
During April, we will focus on achieving the following:
- Offer 659 Congress vacancies at a cost of US$ 460 for participants and US$ 300 for students. Please, follow this link: http://www.avicultura2011.com/es/programacientifico to register on line.
- The remaining 1000 Congress' vacancies, that will be put forward as of August 1st, 2011, will be sold at a cost of US$ 600 (for participants) and US$ 400 (for students).
- We will publish the following on the Congress' Web Site
- The tourist program
- The travel companion program
- The list of conference presenters and moderators
- The business conferences
- Will continue working on the workshops' room and time distribution, and the advertising banner distribution within Expo halls, forum rooms and nearby areas.
- Will add more official hotels ranked by category and rates.