Welcome to World Nutrition Forum! The event will take place at the Hotel Renaissance, in Salzburg (Austria).
The future of nutrition
• The future of animal nutrition in a worldwide perspective.
• The adoption of the EU Feed Regulations in new EU member states – the Slovenian way.
• Consumer perceptions and attitudes towards animal production systems.
• The growth of the niche – How natural growth promoters made their way.
• The use of “natural growth promoters” in pig farming.
• Latest research in the field of modern animal nutrition – A Summary of the presented posters.
• Toxicity and sub acute toxicity of Mycotoxins.
• Effect of mycotoxins on the immune response in pigs.
• Quality Objectives in Animal Nutrition.
• The Impact of Avian Influenza Outbreak to Thai Broiler and Layer Industries.
• Status and Outlook of the Poultry Production with special focus on layer, breeder and broilers in the Russian Federation.
• Development and future of the feed industry and pig and poultry production in China; a future world leader?".
• The future use of antimicrobials and health management in animal production in the USA.
• Status and outlook of the swine production in Eastern Europe.
• The future of animal nutrition in Austria and Central Europe – how Biomin sees the future of animal nutrition.
• DI Josef Pröll, Minister for Agricultural Affairs, Austria.
• Erich Erber, Director of the Excecutive Board of the Erber AG, Austria.
• Prof. Dr Lynn Frewer, Research Professor, Food Safety and Consumer Behaviour.
• Prof. Sandra Edwards, Head of the Animal Science Department, University of Newcastle, UK.
• Univ.Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Josef Leibetseder, Veterinary University of Vienna, Austria.
• Dr. Isabelle OSWALD, Senior Scientist, INRA, France.
• Dr. Gerd Schatzmayr, R&D Director Biomin Innovative Animal Nutrition, Austria.
• Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Johanna Fink-Gremmels, Department of Veterinary Pharmacy, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
• Prof. Dr. Seksom Attamangkune, Director for Suwanvajokkasikit Animal Research and Development Institute (SARDI), Kasetsart University, Thailand.
• Prof. Dr. V.I. Fisinin, Head of All-Russian poultry Research and Technological Istitute, Moscow, Russia.
• Prof. Dr. Li Defa, China Agricultural University. Director of Institute of Animal Science and Technology and director of Ministry of Agriculture Feed Industry Center, China.
• Prof. Dr. Wayne L Bryden, Head of School - University of Queensland, Australia.
• Dr. Ferdinand Entenfellner, Consultant for Swine production, Austria.
• Dr. James E. Pettigrew, Faculty Excellence Professor, University of Illinois, USA.
• DI Franz Waxenecker, R&D Director, Biomin Gesunde Tierernährung International, Austria.