Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

shrimp health

Nutritional and management strategies to promote shrimp health

Published: February 16, 2007
Summary
Shrimp farming currently yields about 800,000 mT of shrimp a year. The industry has grown phenomenally in the past 25 years considering that farmed shrimp production in the early 1970s was less than 10,000 mT. The industry grew exponentially in the 1980s. Its further growth was arrested in the 1990s when a number of disease problems surfaced. While bacterial and viral diseases have been common in ...
Related topics:
Recommend
Comment
OLUSOLA  KAYODE
OLUSOLA KAYODE
16 de febrero de 2007
Dear Editor, I must commend your effort on this wonderful write-up. It's the first time I am priviledged to read a well researched article on this subject. I am also glad about other articles which I have received from ENGORMIX.
Recommend
Helga Dietrich
Organic Farm & garden Supplies
17 de febrero de 2007
When reading this excellent article it became clear to me that the Plocher products from Germany or the Penergetic products from Switzerland, all totally natural and registered with the EU, would most probably do the trick in a) keeping the water free of pathogens b) allowing to keep the same water much longer in the ponds c) prevent organic and other sediments on the ground d) keep high levels of oxygen in the water That all done by a specilised water product 4) a 100 natural feed additive that will not only cleanse out the organism but all improve is natural resistance. I strongly advise that some trials are being done.
Recommend
jaime galvez fallas
27 de mayo de 2017

Can somebody help me? I need info about the using of PENERGETIC in shrimp, I need data info

Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.