Discussion created on 12/31/2015

starting up of piggery farming in Bhutan.

Sir,
I am From Bhutan and would like to start up a pig farming as of now we are importing the pig products from India
So help me in preparing the project proposal to a vile the loan from the Bank.

Regards
Chogyal Wangpo from Bhutan

Chogyal Wangpo
Pig farmer
remove_red_eye 395 forum 3 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
tshering dorji tshering dorji
Businessman
March 22, 2017

I'm looking for help to prepare a project with financial status for piggery farming in Bhutan.

December 17, 2018
I am interested to partner with Bhutan pig farmers. I live in Singapore. Please contact me at nansha2000@gmail.com
December 17, 2018

Bhutan deserves assistance for its farmers. It is a beautiful land and I wish to visit it. It is possible to adopt the traditional way of pig farming. I have someone in Vietnam who is an expert, an American. He has plenty of great ideas on organic farming, on wholesome pig farming, chicken farming, fish farming etc.

Unlike Vietnam, where the land and water is heavily contaminated, Bhutan is clean and it can be a great place to adopt his ideas.

print
(395)
(3)
Would you like to discuss about this topic: starting up of piggery farming in Bhutan.?
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Jon Bergstrom
Jon Bergstrom
Swine Nutrition & Production, Ph.D.
  Plano, Texas, United States

| 
Copyright © 1999-2019 Engormix - All Rights Reserved