Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix
LAMIC - LABORATORY OF MYCOTOXICOLOGICAL ANALYSIS
Content sponsored by:

LAMIC - New Online Service: Has your anti-mycotoxin additive been approved?

Published: May 26, 2009
Summary
Brazil has become the world leader in how to approach the problem of mycotoxins and anti-mycotoxin additives (AAM) in a very efficient and practical way. The most important issue for the Brazilian government is to protect the consumer (feed plant and/or producer) from the large supply of anti-mycotoxin additives that in most cases offered solutions without any scientific support. The Brazilian...
Related topics:
Authors:
Carlos A. Mallmann
Recommend
Comment
Salvador Velasquez
28 de abril de 2013

Hi I'm trying to make my own chicken food but I need to add anti mycotoxin for long lasting.  Can someone tel me where I can buy it? This proyect will be in Guatemala or if somebody knew something better, please let me know. thanks.

Recommend
Carlos A. Mallmann
29 de abril de 2013

Dear Salvador

All companies operating in Guatemala has a "agreement" from the Federal University of Santa Maria (LAMIC). This information is on this website (http://www.lamic.ufsm.br/web/?q=resultados_aam). Your supplier for Guatemala certainly has the login and password to provide.
Important. All companies have their information.
You only need to request this information from the same.
Best regars

Recommend
Salvador Velasquez
29 de abril de 2013

Good article about anti mycotoxin. Is there a specific store in Guatemala than has that product available?? Thanks

Recommend
Tapan Ghosh
8 de febrero de 2014
List of LAMIC approved products available in Indian market.
Recommend
Carlos A. Mallmann
14 de abril de 2014
Dear Dr Ghosh, Yes. The most important international products are evaluated by LAMIC. Ask they for the password.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.