Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

pig feed advise

Published: October 9, 2022
By: Jacobus P Swart

Good afternoon everyone, over the past few years i have bought a couple of weaned piglets that i would feed and slaughter for the house, since then i have managed to get some good recipes for things like pork sausage, russians,cheese grillers, etc and i have a lot of people that would like to buy my product, my problem is that i can not afford the concentrate i used to buy for my own pigs on a large scale, so i am trying to move to a more economical feed, i have unlimited access to soymeal and maze meal, aswell as licks and phosphates that my grandad uses for our cattle, i have notices that the phosphates and minerals in a P6 cattle lick is very similar to my pig feed concentrate, is there an animal nutritionist that would be able to guide me to a formula that would work with the soymeal, maize meal and the p6?

Authors:
Jacobus P Swart
Follow
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister