Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Pet Food Production

Pet food production. Process description

Published: September 8, 2006
Summary
Pet Food Production Commercial extrusion processing of food products has been practiced for over 60 years. The screw extruder was first used as a continuous cooking device in the late 1930’s. The first commercial application of this extrusion cooking process was in the mid 1940’s. The end product was direct-expanded corn meal snacks. Today, the extrusion cooker has become the primary continuou...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Vinson Vaz
17 de abril de 2015
Dear Sirs, I shall take the opportunity to introduce myself as Vinson Vaz, an independent researcher based in the country of Kuwait. I am researching matters for Kuwaiti clients who intend to set up manufacturing projects in the country of Kuwait. I am contacting you for the purpose of procuring details on the machinery, raw materials etc for the purpose of setting up a cat, dog and fish food manufacturing unit. The unit shall manufacture dry food only. Please let me know if you will be able to assist me in this requirement. In case your answer is positive, I shall request you for a quotation on machinery, raw materials, production line plan layout in classic engineering style design, packing list etc concerned with the production. All this shall be addressed in the name of the Kuwaiti client. The minimum cost of the machinery shall be above USD 180,000. The manufacturing unit shall be set up in an area of 20,000 Sq mts. The entire project study will then along with accounting feasibilities and engineer approval will be presented to the Government of Kuwait for their approval of the project. In the event the project shall be approved then, the Kuwaiti client may contact you directly for placing the order. I shall look forward to your valued response. Kind regards, Vinson Vaz Cell: 00965 - 66912003
Nico Bisschoff
Afgri
4 de febrero de 2020
Hi. This is a very practical article and a very nice read. I would like to know what different strategies are being used regarding additives in the pet food industry to manipulate or control water activity? Kind Regards Nico Bisschoff
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister