Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Latest in enzyme technology boosts performance of pigs and poultry fed DDGS

Published: September 4, 2008
Summary
Pig and poultry producers looking for lower feed costs with distillers dried grains with solubles (DDGS) can use the latest developments in enzyme technology reported Dr Alexandre Péron at the 42nd University of Nottingham Feed Conference, UK, 3-4 September 2008. As feed costs continue to escalate, by-products from the food and fuel ethanol industries can provide alternative, more cost- effect...
Related topics
Join to be able to comment.
Once you join Engormix, you will be able to participate in all content and forums.
* Required information
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Create a post
Diane Royal
Diane Royal
16 de septiembre de 2008
I am seeking information on the posibility of using live yeast, in a similar to a French study. (AUS. TFarm Journal MAY 08.) for sheep. I live in Southern NSW and we have been in a long drought. 6yrs+. My alpaca cria (young) are not puttin on condition, nor are the growing satisfactorily. I hoped that live yeast might be a solution. Alpaca are ruminants and have three stomachs. Would the yeast help them?
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.
LoginRegister