Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Extrusion of fish feed

Published: November 19, 2016
By: Denis
I need help on extrusion of fish sinking feed .I reach 50:50 of sinking and i need 99 % but i just can not make feed to sink is it from formulation or from adjustments of the extruder.
Related topics
Authors:
Denis Dimovski
Recommend
Comment
Okoro Jubari Ekekwe
3 de octubre de 2020
Is it possible to use pellet with hopper drying machine to make sinking fish feed float?
Recommend
Oyewole Qoyyum
15 de noviembre de 2020
Please how do I work with single screw dry type extruder for 100% floating fish feed
Recommend
Trong Chu
15 de noviembre de 2020
You can mix powdered ingredients such as cornstarch, rice bran, mashed rice, oil meal, soybean meal) with a little water. clean so that it can be held back into a fist. This compression is the use of physical and pore-shaped compression conditions. The temperature in this type of compression can be up to 125-150 degrees Celsius, under pressure for about 20 seconds, humidity from 20-24% makes the food agglutination more sticky. Thereby, this mixture shows high plasticity and is pressed through the press table with high pressure. When the pellet leaves the press board, with high pressure, the steam in the component evaporates to form air pockets in the tablet food. When cooled, they generally only make up about 0.25- 0.3 g / cm3 so the pellet can be floating. thanks
Recommend
jumbo michael
30 de septiembre de 2021
I need help here....All am trying to produce a floating feed... and I have try all my effort...my produced fish feed is still sinking.. below is my formulation...... 4mm Maize. 180 SBM. 150 GNC. 300 Fish meal. 70 Animal Protein 90. 30 Poultry meal. 90 Animal protein 50. 150 Limestone. 10 DCP. 4 Fish premix. 5 Methionine. 2 Lysine. 2 Salt. 3 Klinofeed. 2 Orego-Stim. 0.5 Kingzyme. 0.5 Vitamin C. 1 Please Can any professional assist me here... i need your help on how to produce a floating fish feed. .Is it that my formulation is wrong?...although am using a locally fabricated extruder...can i achieve a floating fish feed with this. ...I heed your technical help here.
Recommend
MD BADSHA ALAMGIR
22 de noviembre de 2023
Greeting of the day

Respecter Sir,
I am Md Badshah Alamgir and I have 15 years experience of poulty,lyer,turkey ,fish sinking & floating. I can operate control room, pellet-mill,extruder&dryer,if you need any kind of help i can assist you as well.

Best Regard's
Md.Badsha Alamgir
Cell no: +8801749284564
Email: badsha69.net@gmail.com
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.