The pulverizer door is specifically designed for aquafeed production. To improve the wear life, the door was fabricated with abrasion resistant steel. The design of the unit was created to provide optimized flow velocities.
Independent bearing housing have been mounted in a cast iron base. They are specifically spaced to insure stability of the roting elements. Designed for easy replacement and aligment, this system has an optional automatic lubrication system that maximizes bearing life.
E.S.E. supplies feeders that allow for a wide range of specific diet and flow characteristics.
All parts are made from the longest lasting, most abrasion resistant, materials available. Replacement parts can be supplied immediately from a large inventory.
Your answer to cost effective aquatic feed production, featuring:
• Ultra fine particle size without screens
• Smooth reliable operation and maintenance
• Dependable production of high protein and high fat diets
• Long-lasting replacement parts available for immediate shipment
• Minimum down times for maintenance