Explore
Communities in English
Advertise on Engormix

Fish Disease- Vibrio Vaccine for spotted grouper

Establishing Safety and Efficacy of an Injectable Form of a Vibrio Vaccine for the Orange-Spotted Grouper

Published: November 29, 2010
Summary
The European model of using vaccination as a primary prophylactic tool was applied successfully to orange-spotted grouper juveniles. This demonstrates a new direction for health management in grouper culture in Asia. Asian aquaculture is characterised by an enormous diversity of species, with several dozen marine fish species being farmed. Consequently, more resources are needed to understand th...
Related topics:
Authors:
John Clark
Meriden Animal Health Limited
Recommend
Comment
Bhaskaran Nair
28 de junio de 2011

Dear John,

Other than the Vibrio, what other Bacteria / vaccines are available for the grouper fish?

Can you please advise me where I can get info as through as yours regarding caged farming of tiger groupers?

Thank you

bk

Recommend
John Clark
Meriden Animal Health Limited
13 de julio de 2011

If you can contact me directly I have more information about Vibrio Vaccines for the Orange-Spotted Grouper. aquavax@gmail.com

Recommend
Irene B. Periña
Irene B. Periña
5 de agosto de 2011
would you like to update me about this topic: aletrnative food or feeds for cultured fishes for freshwater and marine species of fish?thank you.
Recommend
Profile picture
Would you like to discuss another topic? Create a new post to engage with experts in the community.
Join Engormix and be part of the largest agribusiness social network in the world.