Vibrio Vaccine for the Orange-Spotted Grouper

Forum: Establishing Safety and Efficacy of an Injectable Form of a Vibrio Vaccine for the Orange-Spotted Grouper

Published on: 06/28/2011
Author/s : John S. Clark, J. Tangtrongpiros and N. Chansue
The European model of using vaccination as a primary prophylactic tool was applied successfully to orange-spotted grouper juveniles. This demonstrates a new direction for health management in grouper culture in Asia.Asian aquaculture is characterised by an enormous diversity of species, with several dozen marine fish species being farmed. Consequently, more resources are needed to understand the b...
remove_red_eye 1399 forum 3 bar_chart Statistics share print
Share :
close
June 28, 2011

Dear John,

Other than the Vibrio, what other Bacteria / vaccines are available for the grouper fish?

Can you please advise me where I can get info as through as yours regarding caged farming of tiger groupers?

Thank you

bk

July 13, 2011

If you can contact me directly I have more information about Vibrio Vaccines for the Orange-Spotted Grouper. aquavax@gmail.com

August 5, 2011
would you like to update me about this topic: aletrnative food or feeds for cultured fishes for freshwater and marine species of fish?thank you.
print
(1399)
(3)
Engormix reserves the right to delete and/or modify comments. See more details
Post a comment
Create new discussion :
If this discussion does not cover topics of interest or raises new questions, you can create another discussion.
Consult a professional in private:
If you have a specific problem you can perform a consultation privately to a professional in our community.
Baba arigbagbasagun
Baba arigbagbasagun
IF YOU NEED THE BEST POWERFUL SPIRITUAL HERBALI...
  Chicago, Illinois, United States

Copyright © 1999-2022 Engormix - All Rights Reserved