The Animine Academy is an international conference, organized by EAAP (European Federation of Animal Science) and Animine every two years. It gathers 6 renowned scientists for high quality reviews on key challenges faced by animal and feed industry:
- Roselina Angel (Univ. of Maryland, USA): Assessment of macro and micro minerals: digestibility vs bioavailability
- Gretchen Hill (Michigan State Univ., USA): Trace minerals in swine diets in the USA - Present and Future
- Lisbeth Shooter (SEGES, DK): Reduction of zinc oxide in piglet diets: the Danish experience
- Kevin Waldron (Newcastle Univ., UK): Nutritional immunity at the pathogen/host interface
- Kristian Koefoed Brandt (Univ. of Copenhagen, DK): Bacterial resistance in the animal/soil/human chain
- Hans Blonk (Blonk Consultants, NL): Life cycle analysis of animal feeds.