The 62nd annual International Poultry and feed expo is the world''s largest display of technology, equipment, supplies, and services used in the production and processing of poultry and eggs and for those involved in feed manufacturing.
All segments of the industry are represented: feed milling, hatchery, live production, processing, further processing, marketing, and all support activities.
It represents the entire industry as an "All Feather" association. Membership includes producers and processors of broilers, turkeys, ducks, eggs, and breeding stock, as well as allied companies. Formed in 1947, the association has affiliations in 27 states and member companies worldwide. This nonprofit organization represents its poultry and egg members through research, education, communications and technical services.
U.S. Poultry & Egg Association Mission Statement
- To partner with our state affiliates and national organizations to augment and influence each other's efforts in attacking common problems, avoiding duplication.
- To be committed to the advancement of research and education in poultry science and technology.
- To ensure the International Poultry Expo is the world's premier poultry exposition, benefiting both exhibitors and attendees.
- To always be responsive and effective to the changing needs of our industry.
- To increase the availability and constant improvement of the quality and safety of poultry products.
- To promote responsible practices in animal care and environmental stewardship.