Building on an explosive return to live events in 2022, the Animal AgTech Innovation Summit returns to San Francisco on March 13, 2023. Now in its 5th year, the summit has become a vital hub for the North American dairy, livestock, and poultry value chain.
Join over 600 industry leaders from ground-breaking start-ups to global giants ready to discuss, accelerate and invest in improving animal health and nutrition.
Addressing crucial topics in climate change mitigation, disease prevention, animal welfare and supply chain security, the packed agenda features expert panel discussions, fireside chats and the acclaimed start-up showcase – your chance to hear from the most exciting technology entrepreneurs from around the globe.
A busy networking program includes breakfast briefings, small group breakouts, scheduled 1-1 meetings and the Animal AgTech cocktail hour.
Taking place alongside the World Agri-Tech and Future Food-Tech summits, Animal AgTech is part of an action-packed week when the international agri-food community meets in San Francisco to forge partnerships, accelerate innovation and build a healthier and more sustainable food system.
• Maximizing Animal Welfare Without Sacrificing Productivity
• Safeguarding the Climate and Environment in Animal Protein Production
• Enabling Healthy and Productive Animals through Improved Nutrition
• Integrating One Health into Animal Production Systems
• Reducing Antimicrobial Usage through Innovation and Stewardship
• Unlocking the Potential of Animals through Genetic Improvement
• Enhancing Care and Productivity through Precision Livestock Solutions
• Fostering Innovators and Entrepreneurs in Animal Agriculture
• Securing Safe and Secure Food Supply through Innovation and Automation
View program: https://animalagtech.com/program/