Asia's largest feed and grain event is getting even bigger. Over 25%bigger than the 2010 show. This year there will be more exhibitors, more product launches, bigger exhibition stands, new product awards, more conferences!
- Victam Asia 2012: South East Asia's largest exhibition of equipment, technology and ancillary systems required for the safe and effective production of feeds for animals, aquafeed and dry petfood and biomass pellet production.
Who will visit?Senior executives from feed mills, integrators, large farms & co-operatives, hatcheries, fish farms, home farm mixers, petfood manufacturers, etc. Biomass processors.
Mill managers, production managers, CEO's, feed formulators, nutritionists, etc. Energy and plant managers.
- The FIAAP 2012 Conference: The only specialist exhibition and conference for the ingredients, additives and formulation of feeds for animals, aquafeed and dry petfood for the expanding Asia/Pacific markets.
Who will visit? Senior executives from feed mills, integrators, large farms & co-operatives, hatcheries, fish farms, home farm mixers, petfood manufacturers, etc.
- Grapas Asia 2012: The only trade show in the Asia/Pacific region for rice & flour milling systems, grain processing, storage, preservation & distribution, industrial noodle & pasta production, the manufacture of breakfast cereals and extruded snacks.
Who will visit? Senior executives from rice and flour mills, rice and grain storage and processing plants, industrial noodle manufacturers, plant bakers, breakfast cereal and savoury snack producers, etc.
Mill managers, production managers, CEO's, nutritionists, etc.
A new Home in Asia!
The Exhibition will be held at the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC).
88 Bangna-Trad Road (Km.1), Bangna,Bangkok 10260, Thailand
As from this August BITEC has been directly connected to the Bangkok Transportation System's Sky Train. The BTS Sky Train enables commuters to travel in comfortable, fully air-conditioned trains throughout much of Bangkok, especially the popular Sukhumvit area. It also connects to the underground railway system and now, newly opened is BITEC's own Sky Train station at Bangna. The train tickets are also inexpensive.
Admission / Opening Hours
The admission is free of charge.
15 and 16 February, 10-18 hrs.
17 February, 10-17 hrs.
The official opening of the Asia 2012 events will be held at the Exhibition venue at 9:30 on Wednesday February 15.
- The FIAAP Conference 2012 Organised by Linx Conferences
- Petfood Forum Asia 2012 Organised by Watt Publishing, publishers of Petfood Industry magazine
- The Aquafeed Horizons Asia Organised by Linx Conferences
- The Thai Feed Conference Organised by the Department of Livestock in conjunction with the Thai Feed Mill Association
- Feed safety and sustainability in the global market Organised by GMP+ International
- Pellets Update Asia Organised by Bioenergy International magazine
- The GRAPAS Conference Organised by Perendale Publishers
A number of commercial presentations will also be held during the event. These are open to all registered visitors free of charge. Please note a full list and timetable of these will be available on our websites nearer the time of the shows.
Visitors to the event will be able to attend, free of charge, all three of the trade shows on the one visitor ticket, the ticket is valid for all three days of the event.
Sponsored Innovation Awards
These sponsored awards are all totally independent of Victam and each sponsor will appoint an independent technical jury to assess the merits of each submission and announce the winner in each category, together with their runners-up.
The awards will be presented during the Exhibitors Reception, hosted by Victam International, at the end of the first day of the show.
- Animal feed ingredient or additive Sponsor - AllAboutFeed
- Aquafeed ingredient, additive or processing technology Sponsor - Aquafeed.com
- Milling or grain processing technology/system Sponsor - Grain & Feed Milling TechnologyAquafeed Innovation Award