Poultry Federation of India - Ricky Thaper
Date: Friday, November 5, 2010
IAI Expo 2010 - International Animal Industry Expo - is scheduled to be held from 27-29 October 2010at NDRI Karnal, India. This expo will be focusing on:
- Dairy Industry
- Poultry Industry
- Aquaculture Industry
- Sheep and Goat Industry
- Meat Processing Industry
About the show:
IAI Expo strives to be the biggest cutting-edge international animal industry event bringing technology providers, buyers and sellers from all corners of the world under one roof. Being the central location for innovations IAI Expo 2010 acts as the complete information platform for Farmers, Scientists, Entrepreneurs, Manufacturers and Policy Makers.
Indian Animal Sector:
- Agriculture is the primary source for nearly 70% of the Indian population. The Indian livestock sector contributes 20% of the agriculture GDP.
- India has vast resource of livestock and poultry, which play a vital role in improving the socio-economic conditions of the rural masses. India has largest livestock populations in the world.
- It has 57% world's buffalo population and 16 percent of the cattle population.
- It ranks first in respect of cattle and buffalo population, third in sheep and second in goat population in the world.
- Indian share in piggery meat production is being increased moderately.
- Commercial Rabbit farming is growing in India and India is exporting a good share of rabbit meat to International market.
- Indian aquaculture has demonstrated a six and half fold growth over the last two decades, with freshwater aquaculture contributing over 95 percent of the total aquaculture production.
- Poultry Industry in India is emerging as the world's 2nd largest market. Poultry Industry in India is constantly on the rise with modern techniques and changing from live bird to fresh chilled and frozen product market.
- Huge scope of meat processing equipments, with strict regulation of central authority for hygiene and quality production of meat.
- IAI EXPO Inauguration: The inaugural session is attended by who's who of the industry. One can use this as an opportunity for the launch of various intellectual properties like web portals, publications, trade specific books by our honorable chief guest in the presence of entrepreneurs, industry leaders, consultants etc.
- Exhibition: Exquisitely planned stalls and excellent layout to exhibit your esteemed brands to magnetize new clients.
- Seminars and Presentations: Industry focused seminars; panel discussions address the concerns of the industry while our presentation rooms facilitate the lounge of your new ideas and products
- International Meet and Match Lounge: Discuss your business in comfortable ambience and explore potential international clients, partners and business associates.
- Farm Visits
- Innovations: All the new innovations in industry will be honored by top industry workforce.
An event which delivers a more concise and quality driven agenda, that is affordable and accessible to all............
We look forward to your support and active participation to beautify the list of confirmed exhibitors.