Jeff Simmons, CEO, ELANCO, USA
• After a year of great change in 2020, how has the pandemic changed consumers’ relationship with food, and how is the industry responding? • Where are the greatest opportunities throughout the animal agriculture supply chain to transform animal health, welfare, and environmental impact?
• As demand for animal protein continues to rise, where is the greatest need for innovative solutions to improve industry resiliency and safety? How do we create a more robust, shock-proof future?
• What collaboration opportunities are set to accelerate innovation and drive a more sustainable, efficient and healthy animal ag industry?
- Maarten Goossens, Founding Principal, ANTERRA CAPITAL, NETHERLANDS
- Karen Hildebrand, Worldwide Tech Leader Agriculture, AMAZON WEB SERVICES, USA
- Bruce Stewart-Brown, Senior VP Food Safety, Quality & Live Operations, PERDUE FOODS, USA
- Abhay Nayak, Head of Strategy and Accelerated Growth Businesses, ZOETIS, USA
- Erin Fitzgerald, CEO, US FARMERS AND RANCHERS IN ACTION, USA